SHOOTING EQUIPMENT DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER | WORLDWIDE SALES & SHIPMENT | EXPERT ADVICE FROM PROFESSIONALS
NOTE: According to the EU sales tax reform since July 1st, 2021, we are obliged to calculate the sales tax rate of the respective recipient country of the customer within the EU!
It is therefore necessary that customers outside GER first select their country of delivery in order to display the corresponding price for this country. The net prices are always the same!
Gutscheinkarten für Geburtstag, Weihnachten und Ostern
NEW: electronic V0 measuring device
The device is designed to measure the speed and kinetic energy of the ammunition in air rifles.It is also possible to measure the speed of small-caliber ammunition - however, continuous use leads to dirt of the device and could then be damaged!
- Measuring range 4 - <= 500 m / s
- Current consumption: 100mA (with LCD backlight)
- Power supply: 2x AA alkaline battery or AC/DC converter ~230V/7-12V (not included!)
- Dimensions 139x71x100
- Weight 600 g
- Speed v [m/s]
- The kinetic energy E [J]
- Max shot number: 999
- Mean kinetic energy Esr [J]
- Average speed Vsr [m/s]
- Minimum speed Vmin [m/s]
- Maximum speed Vmax [m/s]
- Absolute speed DVSR = | Vmax-Vmin |
- Standard deviation SV [m / s]
- Speed feet per second V [fps]
- Rate of fire RoF (rate of fire)
- Adjustment weight of the ball 0.01 - 25.00 g
- Memory: 250 measured values
- Transmission via RS232 or USB-COM cable to the computer
Further features and operating instructions can be found here
We hereby draw your attention to the Battery Act
Be the first to write your review!